Blog - Hotel Booking Engine
Booking a hotel in an unknown land is most common problem travelers confront and hotels are trying to solve it by launching Hotel Booking Engine over the Internet. Advancement in modes of transportation, Increased Awareness, and Better Income has resulted in an unremitting growth of the tourism industry across the world. According to statistics, 4.6% growth was there in the tourism industry worldwide in the past one year. As a result of this expansion, various companies have entered the travel & tourism industry. Through their services, companies aim to earn good amount of profits by helping travelers with travel related problems.
Do you aim to start a similar business all by yourself? Well, the potential in the tourism industry is great and ArtisticBird can help you in fulfilling your aim by designing a cutting-edge Hotel Booking Engine for you.
In the past couple of years, ArtisticBird has developed a few hotel booking engines and the appreciation received from clients boosts our confidence level to handle many such projects in future as well. Though we believe in the power of customization and are always ready to customize projects according to customer’s requirements ,some of the key features that make a hotel booking engine perfect are:
- Real-Time Inventory & Rates – A leading hotel booking engine can be used by thousands of users for booking numerous hotels at one instance of time. To avoid any confusions and discrepancies, it is crucial to develop software that maintains real-time inventory and rates of course. Earlier the changes are reflected; happier will be your users.
- User-Friendly – A booking engine consists of multiple pages. To ensure that the user does not get lost in between the website should be user-friendly. The UI should be attractive and easy to understand. Navigability is another important feature that must be present in a hotel booking engine.
- Multiple Payment Options – Today, technology is advancing by leaps and bounds. Every other day new technologies comes up and your competitor may be employing all of them to lure customers. A simple example of advanced technology is the availability of multiple methods of payment. The website must have a mechanism using which it supports multiple payment options. Such a facility attracts large numbers of travelers and increases the total revenue to a great extent.
- Multi-Currency Support – Since individuals prefer to travel to foreign countries. Supporting different currencies is an essential feature in a hotel booking engine. We use secure software that carries out complex tasks such as converting and accepting different currencies used across the world.
- Packages & Promotions – Promotions and Discounts are an integral component of the tourism industry and hospitality service providers use it frequently to lure customers in large numbers. As a hotel booking engine, your website should reflect current promotions and packages offered by different hotels.
These were just the key features and ArtisticBird can do a lot more. That will make your Hotel Booking Engine attractive and revenue generating.
Want to gather more information on the success of hotel booking engines? Fill our query form and professionals at ArtisticBird would call you at the earliest possible.