Blog - Google Adwords
Google AdWords is an online advertising service, developed by Google. Here advertisers pay to display brief advertising copy to web users. As soon as you enter a keyword in Google, two types of results are shown:
- Organic Search Results – Organic results are those results which Google returns after running its algorithms. Generally, Google tries to match the keyword entered by the user with the entries in its database. After that it replies back with the websites having top rankings. It is noteworthy that Search Engine Optimization plays a key role in Organic Search Results.
- Paid Results – Apart from the organic results, SERP shows paid results as well. You can find them at the top or extreme right corner of the screen. To see your website listed amongst these results, you have to use Google Adwords tool powered by Google.
What is Google Adwords?
Google Adwords is a tool by Google using which advertisers can advertise about their products and services on a leading search engine like Google. With this tool, the advertiser has to allocate a budget, choose keywords and optimize his advertising campaign for getting maximum conversions.
Do you find running a Google Adwords campaign simple? Well, it is simple if you are the only service provider in the world. Sadly, this is not the case and thousands of competitors are putting in their best efforts to steal away your customers. To remain at the top in the competition, one needs professional help to run a campaign on Google.
ArtisticBird has a team of expert and experienced PPC professionals who know how to run a campaign successfully with a limited expenditure. To know more about the working of a Google Adwords campaign, call us and professionals at ArtisticBird would be happy to explain how the entire system works.
Google Adwords Vs Print Advertising
It would not be surprising if you are thinking of advertising in the newspaper rather than on Google Adwords. Web Marketing is still burgeoning and it is very much likely for advertisers to make a comparison between both the forms.
Here, we will do a small comparison between both the types of advertising to make you understand why Google Adwords is better than Advertising on a Print Media.
- Wider Reach – If you advertise on a newspaper or magazine the numbers of readers would be limited. However, Google is used and read by millions of people around the world and thus a single advertisement can be shown to target audience residing in different corners of the world.
- Control Who can View Your Ads – Any person who buys the newspaper can view your advertisement irrespective of the fact whether it interests him or not. However, with Google Adwords various features are available using which type of viewers can be controlled with ease.
- Keyword Specific – An interesting feature about Google Adwords is your ad is displayed only when the user types in a related keyword. In this way, you can choose when your ads should be displayed on Google search pages.
- Pay per Click – You pay Google only when a user clicks on your advertisement. Yes! You don’t have to pay a fixed amount of money every time you wish to advertise your products.
Found Google Adwords interesting? Want to know how it can benefit your business? Contact ArtisticBird right now and our team is here to serve you round the clock.